What road are you on? The Road to High School, a blog for eighth grade students at All Saints Catholic School in Spokane, Washington.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving break. I know I am. We are sitting around recovering from our turkey dinner and enjoying the slower pace. One of the things I am most thankful for this year is the opportunity to teach all of you. Thank you for working so hard this year and for being such fun to be around.

I also wanted to let you know that I just finished work on a new podcast for St. Peter parish called Keys to the Kingdom. Mr. Harry Lewis records all of the homilies for the weekly masses, and now he will send them to me to turn them into podcasts. You don't need an Ipod or mp3 player to listen to the homilies--you just need to visit the Keys to the Kingdom webpage. Check it out and tell me what you think. The first ten students to email me their comments about the new podcast will get 5 extra credit points.

Comments on "Happy Thanksgiving!"

 

post a comment