What road are you on? The Road to High School, a blog for eighth grade students at All Saints Catholic School in Spokane, Washington.

Monday, February 05, 2007

The I-Search Begins!

Today we began working on the I-Search. Please be sure to give your parents their I-Search letter.

Don't forget that Matthew Kelly will be at St. Aloysius Church this Thursday, February 8 at 7:30 p.m.

Today's Schedule:

Religion:
  • A Trip Through the Bible: The Age of Patriarchs
    • God's covenant with Abraham
    • Melchizedek and Isaac
  • Homework: Reread Genesis 24-50 for Wednesday
Reading:
  • The Princess Bride
  • Introduction to Poetry
  • "Sympathy" by Paul Lawrence Dunbar
  • Homework: What can the poem "Sympathy" say to you personally?
English:
  • The Rhythm of Life
  • Introduction to the I-Search
    • Background and Samples
    • Project Overview
    • Parent Letter

Comments on "The I-Search Begins!"

 

post a comment