What road are you on? The Road to High School, a blog for eighth grade students at All Saints Catholic School in Spokane, Washington.

Friday, December 15, 2006

A Christmas Video?

It's not Seven Samurai, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right?



Let me know what you think of my first venture into video blogging, and please email me if you are unable to view the video.

Comments on "A Christmas Video?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 PM) : 

Hello Mr. Senger it is me, Chris. I was just wondering what to do to watch your video because my computer will not let me. Have a merry christmas and a new year, . Also, a merry christmas to whoever reads this commentand see you all next year.

 

Blogger Nick Senger said ... (6:24 AM) : 

Thanks, Chris, you have a Merry Christmas, too. You should be able to just click on the video to make it play. If it doesn't work, try this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JolqfP3M6Js

If that doesn't work, here is what the Youtube help page says: "All of the videos on YouTube are streamed through a Flash player, so you need to have the latest version of Macromedia Flash installed on your computer."

 

post a comment