What road are you on? The Road to High School, a blog for eighth grade students at All Saints Catholic School in Spokane, Washington.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Classroom Documents Now Online

If you look to the right column of this page you will see a new section called "Classroom Documents." Thanks to the new Google Docs service, I am now able to post handouts online in case you lose yours or forget them at school. As time goes by I will be posting some earlier handouts, but for now you can find the I-Search documents online.

And don't forget Matthew Kelly on Thurday night.

Today's Schedule:

Reading:
  • The Princess Bride
  • Coached Reading
  • Homework: Group I explication and checklist due Thursday. "The Art of Loving" explication and checklist due Tuesday, February 13.
English:
  • The Rhythm of Life
  • The secret keys to a successful I-Search
  • Overview of I-Search checkpoints
  • How to choose a topic

Comments on "Classroom Documents Now Online"

 

post a comment