What road are you on? The Road to High School, a blog for eighth grade students at All Saints Catholic School in Spokane, Washington.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Welcome to Lent

I hope you you all had a great day today. I'm sorry I wasn't able to be with you for Ash Wednesday.

I was at St. Aloysius School today as part of a visiting accreditation team. Accreditation is a process that schools go through to recognize the great job they are doing and to look for areas in which to grow. We met the teachers, had a tour of the school, ate lunch, and celebrated Ash Wednesday Mass with the whole school at St. Aloysius Church. The team and I will be coming back to St. Aloysius in March to help them finish the accreditation process.

All Saints is going through the accreditation process too; we will have a team visit us next year, after all of you have graduated. It takes more than a year to write our self-study and to prepare for the visiting team. You did not have school on Tuesday because we were busy working on accreditation.

I'll be glad to see you all tomorrow. In the meantime, here's another video from Fr. Roderick:

Comments on "Welcome to Lent"

 

post a comment