What road are you on? The Road to High School, a blog for eighth grade students at All Saints Catholic School in Spokane, Washington.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Download My New eBook Today

Here it is, my new eBook, ROMAN Reading: 5 Practical Skills for Transforming Your Life through Literature. One thing I didn't tell you in class today is that the book is dedicated to you, my students. Make sure to take a look at page 2 to see the dedication.

If you like it leave a comment or send me an email. If you don't like it, at least you can delete it :-)

As I said in class today, you should recognize a lot of the content; but hopefully you'll find something new to inspire you to read.

Here's today's homework:

Reading: Read to page 242 in Les Miserables.

Comments on "Download My New eBook Today"

 

post a comment